Friday, March 16, 2012

Take your time and think.

Hi all.

Have u ever think that in this big world,there is only u with no parents,no brother and sister,no friends,no big family?Have u?I have.For the whole week i think about it.Again and again and again.With no reason.Why am i being like this?The reason is because i am so sad.

The sad being the one who is:
- called kakak.
- so fierce with my adek's.
- being rude sometimes with my dad.
- being so careless.
- lazy.
- stupid.
- bla bla blaa


Seriously,i am so not ready if anything happen to my family.I am so afraid of  losing someone.It will happen one day.But i am not ready yet for now.I mean NOW.For some reason,i love being in this family.Of course i am,it is my family.Err when the times come,i hope that i really have already prepared.Physically and mentally.

I want a happy ending in every chapter of my life.Like in a fairy tale.

Last few month,one of my friend lost her grandfather.It was so sad.Because she tends to live with her grandfather when she's small.So it make me think why is people die.

I am not questioning the Qada & Qadar.No.I am just thinking.Everything happen for a reason right?I know.
I love Allah and my Rasul of course.

humble servant,
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment